Day 2 (Saturday): Delos (anchorage) - Mykonos
Optional morning tour to the unique archaeological site of Delos, antiquity's most sacred island. On to the port of Tourlos in Mykonos, with a swim stop on the way. Free afternoon and evening to enjoy the island's cosmopolitan lifestyle. Overnight stay in Mykonos.
Day 3 (Sunday): Santorini
Noon arrival in Santorini (Anchorage at Fira). Experience the stunning natural drama of the volcanic caldera. Optional tour to archaeological sites and typical villages with unique views over the Aegean Sea. Overnight sailing to Crete.
Day 4 (Monday): Rethymnon - Crete
Morning arrival at Crete's famous and lively port of Rethymnon. Optional tour to the ancient city of Knossos near Heraklion. Late departure for Kythira. Overnight stay at sea.
Day 5 (Tuesday): Kythira
Late morning swim stop and afternoon arrival to Kythira, a less known island gem now fast becoming a favourite among visitors to Greece. Evening at leisure to visit the picturesque main town of Chora and experience the subdued charms of this peaceful island. Overnight stay in Kythira.
Day 6 (Wednesday): Monemvassia - Nafplion
Early morning sailing to Monemvassia. Discover a remarkable medieval fortified town, with time at leisure to explore the uniquely preserved Byzantine and Venetian architecture and experience the beauty of the natural setting. Depart for Nafplion in the early afternoon, with a swim stop on the way. Evening arrival at Nafplion. The old quarter is charming, with narrow streets and characteristic period architecture. Also, impressive medieval fortifications can be seen in the port and crowning the hills above. Overnight stay in Nafplion.
Day 7 (Thursday): Nafplion - Hydra or Spetses
Optional tour to Mycenae, the powerful walled palace of Agamemnon, the Homeric Achaean king. Early afternoon departure for the islands of Hydra or Spetses. Time at leisure to explore this picturesque port town. Late evening departure for Marina Zeas, Athens.
Day 8 (Friday): Marina Zeas (Athens)
Arrival in Marina Zeas and disembarkation after breakfast.
Please Note: Itinerary is subject to weather conditions and sailing might not be permitted in force 7 Beaufort winds. The company reserves the right to substitute the vessel.
Cruise Package Includes:
- Accommodation in double or twin cabins with private SH/WC & air conditioning
- Half board: Buffet breakfast and one main meal daily, including a welcome cocktail, a local theme evening, fun BBQ (weather permitting) and Captain's Dinner
- Regular filter coffee, tea and still mineral water free all day
- Use of fishing and snorkelling equipment (subject to availability)
- Multilingual Cruise Escort
- Santorini with her famous sunsets, sugar cube villages and the historical site of Akrotiri
- Mykonos, the queen of the Aegean and nearby Delos, Apollo's sacred island, a breath-taking open air museum and UNESCO World Heritage site
- Hydra, a truly authentic, unknown island
- Crete, the largest island in Greece
- Monemvasia, a “stone about to set sail”
- Beverages (except those mentioned above)
- Shore excursions
- Crew tips
- Passenger personal expenses
- Wi-fi (available at charge)
Click Here for MY Harmony G Ship Information
Cruise Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and cruises are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (vc)