Day 3 (Thursday): Florence - Venice (300 km)
After breakfast departure to the Door of the Orient. Upon arrival in Venice enjoy a guided tour of this unique and romantic city. Strolling through the ancient and narrow streets of Venice, you will reach the Rialto Bridge (outside) and St Mark’s Square with the impressive Basilica (outside). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 (Friday): Venice - Verona - Lake Maggiore (385 km)
Breakfast is followed by departure to Verona, one of Italy's most romantic city, featuring a wide array of monuments and historic buildings, such as Juliet’s Balcony (the star crossed lover from the masterpiece by Shakespeare) and the Roman Theatre (outside). Continuation to Stresa/Baveno, two quaint, picturesque towns on Maggiore Lake, where you’ll spend two nights. Maggiore Lake is one of the most beautiful Italian lakes, known for its splendid climate and sightseeing. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 5 (Saturday): Lake Maggiore
After breakfast, enjoy a full day at leisure on the shore of the second largest lake in Italy, surrounded by the peaceful and breathtaking scenery of the Alps. Make the most of your local ferry daily ticket to visit Isola Bella, where you can admire the palace (one of the Borromean palaces) and the beautiful Italian gardens. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 (Sunday): Lake Maggiore - Lake Como (90 km)
After breakfast, meet your driver for your transfer to lake Como. Upon arrival check-in at the hotel, where you'll spend the night.
Day 7 (Monday): Como
After breakfast, enjoy a whole day at leisure to explore the area. Lake Como has been a popular retreat for aristocrats and wealthy people since Roman times and a very popular tourist attraction with many artistic and cultural gems. It has many villas and palaces (such as Villa Olmo, Villa Serbelloni and Villa Carlotta). With your ferry daily ticket, you can travel at your own pace on the lakeside. Get back to the hotel to spend the night.
Day 8 (Tuesday): Como - Milan (60 km)
After breakfast, transfer to Milan. End of services.
Escorted Tour Package Includes:
- Deluxe Transportation
- Licensed Professional English speaking tour escort
- 7 nights in Selected 4* hotels
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- Dedicated and licensed local guides (Florence, Venice)
- Headsets in Florence, Venice
- Daily Ferry ticket on Maggiore and Como Lake valid 1 day
- Boat transfer to/from Venice
- Local train ticket in Cinque Terre
- Sharing Transfers: from Hotel in Rome to Meeting Point / From Verona to Maggiore Lake / From Maggiore Lake to Como Lake / From Como Lake to Milan
- Baggage handling - 1 piece of luggage per passenger
- Drinks at meals
- Optional excursions
- Hotel city taxes must be paid on the spot
- Anything not mentioned in "Package Includes"
Hotels (or similar):
- Florence: GH Mediterraneo
- Venice: Casanova
- Lake Maggiore: SHG Villa Carlotta
- Lake Como: Como
Tour Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and group tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (sy)