4 Night London is Calling
4 Night London is Calling Ref: 4LIC
Private Car Transfer from London Heathrow Airport / Station to Hotel.
4 nights St. Giles Hotel 3* or similar, London
1 x Double/Twin Standard Room
Full Breakfast daily
Start Time: Flexible
- Access to all London Transport Networks.
- London Underground (Tube).
- Docklands Light Rail.
- Overground Trains.
- Travel any time of day, any day of the week around Central London.
- Cheapest and most flexible travel around the city.
- Save hassle of buying daily tickets as the Oyster Travelcard is your all-inclusive electronic ticket.
- Save money with daily credit limits as you won't be charged after multiple journeys.
Start Time: Flexible
Step aboard the London Eye, Europe’s tallest observation wheel in the centre of London and see the city’s world famous landmarks from above.
- One of London’s most recognisable landmarks and most popular tourist attraction in the city.
- Spectacular 360° views of London, up to 40 kms on a clear day.
- See Big Ben, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, the Shard and much more.
- All capsules are air-conditioned and wheelchair accessible.
- Enjoy a fun pre-flight 4D movie experience, taking you on a thrilling journey high above London.
- Download the FREE London Eye Guide to enhance your experience as well as finding out more facts and history behind London's amazing skyline.
Start Time: 15:00pm
Duration: 1 Hr
High Tea is a National pastime in Britain but at Melt Chocolates, we have our tea with a twist. You will drink real chocolate tea, which tastes amazing and you can only experience this tea at Melt, London's Most Luxurious Chocolate Company. So be the first to taste this amazing tea and be the first to share the experience with your friends. This chocolate tea is a truly unique experience in London and we are delighted to be able to let our customers enjoy a new taste sensation. It really is like drinking chocolate flavoured tea and it tastes delightfully light and delicious and delicate but has all the aroma of real chocolate.
See the top London West End shows with your family and friends. Have a good sing-a-long with the cast of Mamma Mia or get goose bumps watching The Woman in Black. Get your passport now as availability changes daily. Just exchange your voucher at the Charing Cross Redemption Centre and enjoy the show.
Duration: 3 Hrs
We will explore 20+ of London’s major landmarks and the best of British foods. This will give you a good idea of the history and tastes of Europe’s best loved city.
After the walking tour we will stop for an hour and taste the best of British foods in one of London's oldest food markets; Borough Market with its bustling hub of smells and flavours.
The sites on this tour include the Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, London Bridge, Southwark Cathedral, The Shard (Tallest skyscraper in the EU), HMS Belfast (WW2 Battleship), Square Mile, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Winchester Palace, The Clink Prison, Old warehouses from the time of the empire, Harry Potter filming locations Borough Market and the Tate Modern Gallery.
Foods you will try include Fish & Chips (mushy peas/gravy), Ale, Pie & Mash (gravy) and a world famous dessert.
Private Car Transfer from Hotel to London Heathrow Airport / Station.