3 Night London, Westminster & Windsor
3 Night London, Westminster & Windsor Ref: 3LWW
Private Car Transfer from London Heathrow Airport / Station to Hotel.
3 nights St. Giles Hotel 3* or similar, London
1 x Double/Twin Standard Room
Full Breakfast daily
Start Time: Flexible (Friday-Sunday)
Duration: 24 Hrs
See the breathtaking views and enjoy London on the open upper deck of one of our boats with a River Thames sightseeing cruise, departing every 40 minutes, every day of the year.
This hop on hop off pass allows for unlimited trips between our piers, so you can hop on and off the boats to go up and down the river as much as you like.
- Westminster Pier.
- London Eye Pier.
- Tower Pier.
- Greenwich Pier (This service has been suspended until further notice).
- River Cruise.
- Views of The London Eye, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Tower of London and many more!
- Live or recorded commentary.
- Onboard concessions available including fully stocked bar and disabled toilet facilities.
- Wheelchair access (please double check with staff at the pier or with our reservations team prior to departure).
- Access to all London Transport Networks.
- London Underground (Tube).
- Docklands Light Rail.
- Overground Trains.
- Travel any time of day, any day of the week around Central London.
- Cheapest and most flexible travel around the city.
- Save hassle of buying daily tickets as the Oyster Travelcard is your all-inclusive electronic ticket.
- Save money with daily credit limits as you won't be charged after multiple journeys.
Start Time: 10:00am
Duration: 4 Hrs
We will discover 15 of London's most iconic sites on this 3 hour historic walking tour!
We will see Buckingham Palace and walk through the Royal Parks, learn about the history of Westminster, visit Parliament Square and view the London Eye, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. After your walking tour we will visit Windsor Castle.
Windsor Castle is a royal residence in the English county of Berkshire. It is notable for its long association with the English and later British Royal family and for its architecture. It will be an enjoyable, educational and entertaining stroll. From Palaces (and stories of the Monarchy) to Parliament Square (with the history of the government), you will be continuously entertained with bits of history.
Private Car Transfer from Hotel to London Heathrow Airport / Station.
Prices From: AUD $679.00 per person (Based on Twin/Double Share)
* Local City Tax not included. Prices and availability subject to seasonality.