Day 2: Palma
After breakfast at the hotel you have the day at leisure in Palma. This city has endured a lot of history and dates back to the 13th-century Christian reconquest of the island, and to the Moors, Romans and Talayotic people before that. Explore the massive Santa María cathedral, a Gothic landmark begun in the 13th century and overlooks the Bay of Palma, as well as the adjacent Almudaina, a Moorish-style Arab fortress converted to a royal residence and west of Palma, you'll find the hilltop where Bellver Castle, a medieval fortress with a distinctive circular shape. Palma also offers a seemingly endless array of galleries, restaurants, craft studios and bars and is without doubt Mallorca's greatest treasure. You are bound to have fun discovering everything Palma de Mallorca has to offer. Overnight stay in Palma.
Day 3: Palma
After breakfast at the hotel and day is at leisure for you to continue your explorations of Palma. Why not do something a little different today and hire some bikes and ride around the old harbor and Palma de Mallorca Old Town. See the Basilica of St Francesco, Parc de la Mar and Palma Cathedral. Make sure to stop for some tapas and a drink at the beloved Palma de Mallorca tapas bar. Tonight, you should have dinner in one of the popular restuarants such as Paseo del Born or Santa Catalina, located in the old part of town on the seafront promenade. Overnight stay in Palma.
Day 4: Palma - Ibiza
After breakfast this morning, you'll be transferred to the port where you'll embark the ferry from Palma to Ibiza. On arrival, transfer from Ibiza Port to your hotel. Overnight stay in Ibiza.
Day 5: Ibiza
After breakfast at the hotel the day is at leisure for you to explore Ibiza, known for the lively nightlife in Ibiza Town and Sant Antoni, where major European nightclubs have summer outposts. However, there is much more to Ibiza than it's hedonistic lifestyle. This island has some jaw-dropping beaches where you can relax and soak up the sun or journey into the UNESCO-listed Dalt Vila in Ibiza Town and explore the beautiful whitewashed villages in Ibiza’s quiet and rural interior. Overnight stay at Ibiza.
Day 6: Ibiza
After breakfast at the hotel the day is at leisure in Ibiza. You can relax on one of the many beaches or why not take a trip to the Island of Es Vedrà. This uninhabited island off the southwest coast of Ibiza is protected as a natural park and you can get there by boat from San Antonio or Ibiza Town. Tonight, you might like to try a pork delicacy unique to the Balearic islands called Sobrasada. It is a kind of cured sausage akin to chorizo, with soft, ground pork seasoned with paprika. Overnight stay in Ibiza.
Day 7: Ibiza
After breakfast at the hotel you will be transferred to the airport for your departure flight.
Island Hopping Package Includes:
- 3 overnights in Palma at the hotel in a standard room
- 3 overnights in Ibiza at the hotel in a standard room
- Private deluxe car transfer Barcelona Hotel to Airport
- Private deluxe car transfer Palma Airport to Hotel
- Private deluxe car transfer Palma Hotel to Port
- Private deluxe car transfer Ibiza Port to Hotel
- Private deluxe car transfer Ibiza Hotel to Airport
- Flight ticket (economy or tourist class); from Barcelona to Palma
- Ferry ticket (seat) from Palma to Ibiza
- Breakfast daily as per itinerary
- Porter fees
- Any meal not listed in itinerary
- English speaking hostess during any transfer
- Hotel in Barcelona on day 1
- Business class flight or ferry cabin (on request at additional cost)
- Tips and personal extras
- Any service not mentioned in the inclusions
- Palma: Hotel Catalonia Majorica 4* or similar
- Ibiza: Hotel Torre del Mar 4* or similar
Island Hopping Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and escorted tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations.